Photobucket <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7275377?origin\x3dhttp://splish_splash.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Friday, November 13, 2009

Outrigger Canoe

posted by tristan @ 11/13/2009 12:11:00 AM  

Photobucket





Photobucket


Outrigger canoes were originally developed by the Austronesian speaking peoples of the islands of Southeast Asia for sea travel, and were used to transport these peoples both eastward to Polynesia and New Zealand and westward across the Indian Ocean as far as Madagascar during the Austronesian migration period. Even today, it is mostly among the Austronesian groups (Malay, Micronesian, Melanesian and Polynesian peoples) that outrigger canoes are used.

Perhaps life for me is to seize every opportunity to learn and take up new activity. I'm working on a list now for what I can do and what I should do once I graduate next year to get rid of the routine working life. You need to add some sparks and live into it. Come out from your shell and play! I'm in it and going all out for it! Are you?



Powered by Blogger And Falconer Designs.

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com